1/1 Photo of Focaccia Topped With Tomato & Mushrooms
A new twist on a classic focaccia appetizer. It has all the ingredients that scream Italian all the way. Very simple & quick! Perfect for a dinner party or a weekend treat for the family.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2In an 8" skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- 3Cook mushrooms in oil until tender.
- 4Add garlic and cook for about 1 minute or less.
- 5Crain if necessary.
- 6Place bread on cookie sheet.
- 7Sprinkle 3/4 cup of cheese on bread.
- 8Top with mushrooms, garlic, and tomatoes.
- 9Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- 10Bake 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and bread is hot.
- 11Sprinkle with basil.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Focaccia Topped With Tomato & Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 14.0
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 31.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat mozzarella cheese