Recipe by PSU Lioness
I found this on Pinterest and I am posting for safe keeping. You can change the flavor of this frosting by changing the flavor of the pudding mix. I can't wait to try butterscotch! (Total time includes 1 hour chill time)
- 1 (1 ounce) boxjell-o instant pudding mix (the flavor is your choice but it must be instant)
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1⁄3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 4 ounces whipped cream cheese (must be whipped)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the instant pudding mix, milk and confectioners sugar until well blended.
- Add cream cheese and mix until well combined.
- Add Cool Whip and mix until well combined.
- Make sure frosting is smooth and free of lumps.
- Refrigerate for an hour before using.