Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 mins
I wanted to get this recipe posted before I lose the recipe printed on the container.
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 3 cups thawed Cool Whip Topping
- 1 prepared graham cracker crumb crust
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer on high speed until smooth.
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 3hrs or until firm.
- Garnish with fruit of your choice or leave plain with a dollop of cool whip on top.
Easy recipe. My husband wanted a dessert and I didn't have much time so this recipe met my needs with what I had on hand. I put mine in a prepared chocolate crust and topped with toffee chips. To us it doesn't compare with cheesecake but made a tasty dessert that has a cheese cake taste. I really enjoyed the ease of the recipe. Thank you for posting.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! I've been looking on tubs of Cool Whip recently and not one has this old classic that I started making over 20 years ago. I just made it today and am looking forward to diving into it tomorrow. You just made my day!
My wife has been making this for about 20 years, maybe longer. One of the best Cheesecakes out there. I just looked to make sure it was here or I would have added it myself.