Recipe by mamacancook
I wanted to get this recipe posted before I lose the recipe printed on the container.
Top Review by happynana
Easy recipe. My husband wanted a dessert and I didn't have much time so this recipe met my needs with what I had on hand. I put mine in a prepared chocolate crust and topped with toffee chips. To us it doesn't compare with cheesecake but made a tasty dessert that has a cheese cake taste. I really enjoyed the ease of the recipe. Thank you for posting.
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 3 cups thawed Cool Whip Topping
- 1 prepared graham cracker crumb crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer on high speed until smooth.
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 3hrs or until firm.
- Garnish with fruit of your choice or leave plain with a dollop of cool whip on top.