1/3 Photos of Flourless Mandarin Cake
1 hr 5 mins
I found this on the A.B.C. website whilst looking for Mandarin recipes ( I had a few to use up) So with that said I have not tried this, but know, thanks to ** Jubes** a regular on Zaar that there are a lot of people on zaar looking for flourless recipes! So I thought I would post it for anyone interested.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut mandarins in half lenghtways (skin on). Remove pips and place cut side up in a microwave dish and add 3/4 cup water. Cover and microwave on high 15 minutes (or boil 25 minutes) & drain.
- 2In a food processor blend sugar and mandarins to a paste and leave to cool.
- 3Add eggs and mix, then add almond meal and baking powder and mix well. Line a shallow 20 cm cake tin with baking paper and pour in the batter, smooth the top.
- 4Bake at 180c for about 50 minutes, until firm in the centre. Cool in the tin before turning out.
- 5Serve warm or cool, with thickened cream and additional mandarine segments.for decoration.
Browse Our Top Citrus Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Citrus Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Flourless Mandarin Cake
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 595.5
- Calories from Fat 274
- Total Fat 30.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 163.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 60.5 g
- Protein 17.5 g