Eat more fish!! That is what the cardiologists say. I love fresh flounder and this is a simple but delicious way to prepare it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, cooked according to package directions,drained well and squeezed dry
- 1 lb fresh small flounder fillets
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of shrimp soup
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/4-1/3 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into bits
- 1Spray a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Layer spinach across the bottom of the dish.
- 3Place flounder fillets evenly over the top of the spinach and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 4In a mixing bowl, add the sherry and flour; stir until well mixed; add the soup; stir to combine.
- 5Pour over the fish fillets Sprinkle cheese over the top.
- 6Place butter bits evenly over the top.
- 7Bake at 350° for 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Sole and Flounder Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sole and Flounder Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Flounder and Spinach Bake
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.9
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 86.1 mg
- Sodium 938.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 28.7 g