Cherry Blondie Bites
photo by Cleanfreshcuisine
- Ready In:
24 mini muffins
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup unbleached cane sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup maraschino cherry juice
- 24 maraschino cherries
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 24 count mini muffin pan with non stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter, cane sugar and brown sugar on high for about 2 minutes.
- Add egg, vanilla and cherry juice. Beat well on high for another 2 minutes.
- In a medium sized bowl, sift together the flour and baking powder. Add to the butter/egg mixture. Beat on high until well blended, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Place one teaspoonful of batter into each of the 24 mini muffin pan cups. Place a maraschino cherry into the center of each.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let stand for 10 minutes. Using a thin knife, gently loosen each mini muffin from the side of tin and place on a rack to cool. Let cool for about 15 minutes. Sift powdered sugar over.
- Makes 24.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My name is Kyle and I am a Mom, a chef, a blogger and an event planner