Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
Four ingredients never tasted so good (not including oil, salt, and pepper.) You'll find yourself using the garlic sauce for just about anything - short of drinking it straight from the pan.
- 680.38 g flank steaks
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml ground black pepper
- 59.16 ml butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 0.25 ml ground black pepper
- 2.46 ml Worcestershire sauce
- Heat broiler.
- Season steak with salt and pepper.
- Broil steak about 6-inches from heating element, turning once, about 8 to 10 mintues, or until medium rare.
- In small saucepan over medium heat melt butter.
- Add garlic, pepper, Worchestershire sauce and any accumulated steak juices.
- Serve in slices made across the grain.
This steak tasted good and the ease of preparing it was appreciated. I liked the sauce- I just wish there was more of it... I guess I didn't get enough juices from the steak.
Hubby and I enjoyed this delicious dish...he likes his steak on the rare side...me...I like it a little bit more cooked...but we both enjoyed the flavor of this recipe....thanks for posting it...=)
I am a huge flank steak lover and enjoyed this recipe. I think next time I make it though I will substitute A-1 sauce for the Worcestershire sauce as I thought it was a bit too overpowering. Thanks for posting!