1/2 Photos of Flank Steak With Garlic Butter
Four ingredients never tasted so good (not including oil, salt, and pepper.) You'll find yourself using the garlic sauce for just about anything - short of drinking it straight from the pan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat broiler.
- 2Season steak with salt and pepper.
- 3Broil steak about 6-inches from heating element, turning once, about 8 to 10 mintues, or until medium rare.
- 5In small saucepan over medium heat melt butter.
- 6Add garlic, pepper, Worchestershire sauce and any accumulated steak juices.
- 7Serve in slices made across the grain.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Flank Steak With Garlic Butter
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 385.6
- Calories from Fat 230
- Total Fat 25.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 146.2 mg
- Sodium 491.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 36.3 g