Cook1 hr 30 mins
Cuban custard. Got recipe from my grandmother.
Make and share this Flan recipe from Food.com.
- In small pot mix 1/2 cup sugar and enough water to moisten the sugar.
- Cook sugar water at low heat until caramelized.
- Swirl around pot until all the sides are covered.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients well and pour in it pot with the caramelized sugar, after the sugar has cooled and hardened.
- Cover pot with foil tightly.
- Place pot with ingredients in larger pot and fill larger pot with water 2 inches from the top of the smaller pot.
- Cook at 350 for about 90 minutes.