Recipe by LoriInIndiana
A cute and very simple snack for kids......found online while researching healthy snacks for kids. ZWT Mid Atlantic for cream cheese.
Top Review by Debbwl
FUN!! These are so fun and the children were able to fill their own rivers using plastic butter knifes and then toping with pizza flavored gold fish. Even the adults enjoyed this cute afternoon snack. Thanks for the giggles.
- 2 celery ribs, washed and trimmed
- 1⁄4 cup cream cheese or 1⁄4 cup cheese spread, softened
- 12 goldfish crackers
Directions See How It's Made
- Fill prepared celery stalks with your choice of cream cheese or cheese spread.
- Add the goldfish crackers on top of cream cheese or cheese spread to look like fish swimming.
- For fun, you could always use a flavored cream cheese or add something to it for your choice of flavors. To make it even more fun, try tinting the cream cheese with a little blue food coloring to make it look like water.