Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A cute and very simple snack for kids......found online while researching healthy snacks for kids. ZWT Mid Atlantic for cream cheese.
- 2 celery ribs, washed and trimmed
- 1⁄4 cup cream cheese or 1⁄4 cup cheese spread, softened
- 12 goldfish crackers
- Fill prepared celery stalks with your choice of cream cheese or cheese spread.
- Add the goldfish crackers on top of cream cheese or cheese spread to look like fish swimming.
- For fun, you could always use a flavored cream cheese or add something to it for your choice of flavors. To make it even more fun, try tinting the cream cheese with a little blue food coloring to make it look like water.
FUN!! These are so fun and the children were able to fill their own rivers using plastic butter knifes and then toping with pizza flavored gold fish. Even the adults enjoyed this cute afternoon snack. Thanks for the giggles.
What a cute idea! These were a lot of fun to make and a big hit. Thanks for posting.
These were the first things noticed and devoured at my daughter's first princess tea party. They loved them, thanks!