Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A quick recipe from Martin Yan
Make and share this Fish Fried Rice recipe from Food.com.
- Place a stir-fry pan over high heat until hot.
- Add oil, swirling to coat sides.
- Add fish and cook, stirring, until it turns opaque, about 1 1/2 minutes.
- Add rice, separating grains with back of a spoon.
- Add sliced greens, fish sauce, and soy sauce.
- Stir to combine and cook until rice is heated through, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in cilantro and serve.
Nice flavour, but make sure you don't overcook your rice... mine turned into a big ball of rice glug (tasted good though!) Very quick to make.
Quick but a bit bland so we spiced it up with Tiger Sauce and lemon juice. Otherwise very good.