- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 5 ounces firm white fish fillets or 5 ounces sea scallops, cut into small cubes
- 1 cup thinly sliced baby bok choy or 1 cup other leafy greens
- 4 cups cold cooked long-grain rice
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- Place a stir-fry pan over high heat until hot.
- Add oil, swirling to coat sides.
- Add fish and cook, stirring, until it turns opaque, about 1 1/2 minutes.
- Add rice, separating grains with back of a spoon.
- Add sliced greens, fish sauce, and soy sauce.
- Stir to combine and cook until rice is heated through, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in cilantro and serve.