1/10 Photos of Firecracker Foot-Longs
These are terrific for tailgates or football parties! From "5-Ingredient Grilling"...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a resealable bag, combine the Tabasco, onion, and oregano. Add the hot dogs and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for 2 to 24 hours, turning occasionally.
- 2Drain the hot dogs, reserving the marinade. Grill the hot dogs over medium heat for 5-7 minutes, turning several times. Toast the buns during the last minute of grilling time.
- 3While hot dogs are cooking, put the reserved marinade in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- 4Serve hot dogs in buns, topped with some of the reserved marinade and onions or relish if desired.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Firecracker Foot-Longs
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.2
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 23.8 mg
- Sodium 943.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 9.7 g