Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
Meatloaf never tasted so good
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup cracker crumb, finely crushed
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup rice, cooked
- 2 tablespoons green peppers, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Combine the egg, milk, crumbs, onion, salt and pepper.
- Add beef, mix well.
- Put mixture into an 8x10 rectangle on waxed paper.
- Combine cooked rice, cheese and green pepper.
- Pat onto meat, leaving a 1” margin around the edge.
- Roll, jelly-roll style beginning with narrow side.
- Seal side seam and ends.
- Place roll seam side down and 11x7 baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.