Filled Meatloaf Roll - Nuwave/Flavorwave Oven
- Ready In:
- 2 slices white bread or 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground meat
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash seasoning salt
- 1 (8 ounce) package ham or (8 ounce) package salami
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, cooked and drained
- 4 ounces favorite shredded cheese
- About 1 1/2 hours before preparing: Into medium bowl, tear bread into small pieces (You can also lightly toast in toaster or place in Nu-Wave for 2-4 minutes).
- Add meat, onion and seasonings.
- Mix well but do not over mix.
- On waxed paper or saran wrap, pat meat mixture into 12X8 inch rectangle.
- On meat rectangle, arrange sliced meat to cover meatloaf mixture; top with spinach and cheese.
- Starting at narrow end, roll meat mixture, jellyroll fashion, lifting waxed paper to help shape roll.
- Seal sides so cheese does not get out.
- Place rolled loaf, seam side down, in meatloaf pan.
- Bake on 1" rack for 45-50 minutes on power 6 or 30 minutes on high.
- When meat starts to brown, cover loosely with a tent of foil to prevent over browning.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I love to cook is the first thing people find out about me. My main passion is my Nuwave oven and converting recipes to cook in my Nuwave. We are always looking for new recipes!!<br /><br /><br />Also, I love to help others! <br /><br /><br />If you find any of my recipes helpful or want to speak with me about it. Please drop me a line. If you wish to help with the Nuwave/Flavorwave Oven recipes please drop me a line or Chef At Heart - (Leanne) - http://www.recipezaar.com/member/416807 She is my partner in crime (Leanne) with Nuwave/Flavorwave recipes! <br /><br /><br />The second thing, I have several passions! One is for my Nu-Wave Oven which is the same as a Flavorwave Oven. <br /><br />The 3rd thing is I love my Crockpot. <br /><br /><a id=clustrMapsLink href=http://www3.clustrmaps.com/counter/maps.php?url=http://www.recipezaar.com/member/531768><img src=http://www3.clustrmaps.com/counter/index2.php?url=http://www.recipezaar.com/member/531768 alt= /> <br /></a><a href=http://www.amazingcounter.com><img src=http://cb.amazingcounters.com/counter.php?i=2106566&c=6320011 border=0 alt=Free Hit Counter /></a><a href=http://www.1-coupons.com/coupons/target.htm></a></p>