Recipe by Lainey39
The tangy Roquefort cheese topping is so luxuriously flavorful that just a tablespoon per serving is enough. Recipe is from Good Housekeeping.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 beef tenderloin steaks (4 ounces each, 1-inch thick, trimmed of fat)
- 1 ounce Roquefort cheese, crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- In 12-inch skillet, heat oil on high until hot.
- On waxed paper, evenly season steaks, on both sides, with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper.
- Add steaks to skillet and cook 10 minutes for medium-rare or until desired doneness, turning over once.
- Transfer steaks to 4 dinner plates; top with Roquefort.