Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 236.59 ml water
- 78.07 ml teriyaki sauce
- 118.29 ml lime juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4.92 ml tequila
- 4.92 ml liquid smoke
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml ground ginger
- 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken breast
- 59.14 ml mayonnaise
- 59.14 ml sour cream
- 29.58 ml salsa
- 14.79 ml milk
- 4.92 ml Cajun blackened spice mix
- 1.23 ml parsley flakes
- 1.23 ml Tabasco sauce
- 0.59 ml dried dill weed
- 0.59 ml ground cumin
- 236.59 ml shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 473.18 ml crumbled corn chips
- 1. Whisk together water, teriyaki sauce, lime juice, garlic, tequila, liquid smoke, salt and ginger. Coat the chicken in the mixture, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 2 hours.
- 2. To prepare the dressing whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream, salsa, milk, Cajun spice, parsley, Tabasco, dill weed and cumin. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
- 3. Preheat the broiler. Grill the marinated chicken breast for 3-5 minutes per side, until cooked through. Discard the marinade.
- 4. Brush the grilled chicken with the chilled dressing, sprinkle with the cheese and broil until cheese is melted.
- 5. Served with chicken served over a bed of crumbled chips.