Fiesta Lime Chicken
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 45mins
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 limes, juice of
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons tequila
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4 cup fat free sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons picante sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1 dash dill weed
- 1 dash cumin
- 1 cup 2% cheddar cheese (shredded)
- Mix first 8 ingredients in gallon size baggie.
- Add chicken breasts to baggie.
- Marinate for 4 hours or more.
- Combine remaining ingredients except for cheese. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Grill chicken (or broil).
- Place on broiler pan then top with mayonaise mixture and 1/4 cup cheese per chicken breast.
- Broil on high until cheese is melted and slightly brown.
- Serve with corn chip strips.
- Weight Watchers-5 points/chicken breast with 1/4 cup cheese and mayo topping.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a wife and mother of 4 so I always cook for alot of people. I have loved to cook since I was about 11 years old. I cater as a hobby. I love to cook for other people too....the more, the merrier! <img src="http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Participation.jpg"> <img src="http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Iwasadopted.jpg">