Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a quick and easy dish with lots of taste.
- 1⁄2 cup French onion dip or 1⁄2 cup ranch dip
- 2 (15 1/4 ounce) canswhole kernel mexicorn, drained
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup crushed corn chips
- Stir together dip, flour and sugar.
- Add corn.
- Spoon into 1 quart casserole dish.
- Sprinkle crushed corn chips on top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 357°F for 30 minutes, or until heated through.
Very different side dish for us, but we enjoyed it very much. This made heaps! I used ranch dressing as I had some on hand from a previous recipe and wanted to use it up - tasty and very nice, for some reason I think some cheese would go well with this too along with maybe some chili powder. Thanks for posting!