Recipe by Teacher_01
This is a recipe from Campell's that is extremely easy and tasty. We make it at least twice a month! You can make it as spicy as you like depending on the salsa you use. I have also tried it with pork as well!
Top Review by Brenda.
Wow this is really good for so little effort! I used a thicker style medium salsa and I think next time I will opt for hot. I subbed black beans for the corn since we were already having a corn side dish and it was delicious. The consistancy was right on for us. Thanks for sharing. *Made for PAC Spring 2010*
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancampbell's condensed 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup chunky salsa or 1 cup Pace Picante Sauce
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 cup whole kernel corn
- 3⁄4 cup uncooked long-grain white rice
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese