Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Time Life's Great Taste Low Fat.
Make and share this Fettuccine With Spinach and Feta Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- Thaw and squeeze the spinach. The tomato halves should NOT BE OIL PACKED.
- In large pot of boling water cook the fettuccine until just tender. Drain well.
- Meanwhile in saucepan, bring broth [your choice], spinach, tomatoes, and garlic to a boil over high heat. Reduce, simmer, cover and cook until spinach is warmed through about 5 minutes.
- Stir in ricotta and pepper. Cook until warmed thru about a minute. Transfer to a large bowl. Add pasta and feta. Toss to combine. Divide into serving bowls and serve.
- For Vegetarian use the meatless broth option. Chicken broth is NOT meatless.