Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Time Life's Great Taste Low Fat.
Make and share this Fettuccine With Spinach and Feta Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- Thaw and squeeze the spinach. The tomato halves should NOT BE OIL PACKED.
- In large pot of boling water cook the fettuccine until just tender. Drain well.
- Meanwhile in saucepan, bring broth [your choice], spinach, tomatoes, and garlic to a boil over high heat. Reduce, simmer, cover and cook until spinach is warmed through about 5 minutes.
- Stir in ricotta and pepper. Cook until warmed thru about a minute. Transfer to a large bowl. Add pasta and feta. Toss to combine. Divide into serving bowls and serve.
- For Vegetarian use the meatless broth option. Chicken broth is NOT meatless.