That is Dr House to you's Note:
Time Life's Great Taste Low Fat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thaw and squeeze the spinach. The tomato halves should NOT BE OIL PACKED.
- 2In large pot of boling water cook the fettuccine until just tender. Drain well.
- 3Meanwhile in saucepan, bring broth [your choice], spinach, tomatoes, and garlic to a boil over high heat. Reduce, simmer, cover and cook until spinach is warmed through about 5 minutes.
- 4Stir in ricotta and pepper. Cook until warmed thru about a minute. Transfer to a large bowl. Add pasta and feta. Toss to combine. Divide into serving bowls and serve.
- 5For Vegetarian use the meatless broth option. Chicken broth is NOT meatless.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fettuccine With Spinach and Feta Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 363.5
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 75.2 mg
- Sodium 340.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 19.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-sodium vegetable broth