Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 lb fettuccine
- 2 cups peas
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 ounces ham, cut in strips
- parmesan cheese
- In large pot bring salted water to boil.
- In skillet melt butter over low heat.
- Add onion and saute stirring frequently, about 3 minutes.
- Add the ham and cream simmer stirring frequently for about 5 minutes.
- Keep warm.
- Add pasta and peas to the boiling water and cook until pasta is done.
- Drain the pasta and peas.
- Place in serving bowl and pour the ceam mixture over top and toss.
- Sprinkle with parmesan.
Miss Beth, thanks for posting a very good recipe. My 10 year old grandson is very, very, picky about what he eats, but this scarfed this one down. It was easy to make, and quick. I did substitue a no-fat half & half product for the heavy cream, and it worked beautifully for me. Thanks for posting this good recipe that I will be making again! :-)