Fettuccine With a Trio of Tomatoes Salad
- Cook fettuccine al dente by following the package directions; drain; rinse under cold water; drain completely and set aside.
- To make the dressing: in a small bowl, mix together the vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper.
- Whisk until the salt and sugar have dissolved, then whisk in the olive oil until an emulsion forms.
- Add the tomatoes, onion, capers, and oregano to a bowl; add in the dressing; toss gently to coat.
- To serve: serve fettuccine on individual plates; top with tomato mixture; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.