- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons reduced fat romano cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 12 ounces linguine or 12 ounces fettuccine pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter, stir in flour and salt& pepper.
- Add milk and broth.
- Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
- Boil and stir 1 minute.
- Stir in cheese.
- Add spinach which has been thawed and squeezed to drain.
- Heat through.
- Add to pasta which has been cooked per package directions.