Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A 25 year old tasty Italian recipe. Serves 4-6
- 1 (12 ounce) package fettuccine
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 4 egg yolks
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb ham, cut in julienne strips
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- Boil & drain noodles.
- Mix cream, egg yolks, & cheese in small bowl.
- Saute ham in butter.
- Add noodles to ham & blend well.
- Remove from heat.
- Add cream mixture & stir well.
this is so quick and easy and tastes fantastic. Made for RECIPE SWAP #15 - April 2008