Recipe by Jellyqueen
For the feta cheese lovers among us!!!! You can use the pickled peppers of your choice, pepperoncici or sweet red cherry. Cook time is actually chill time. Since this is a dip, serving size is an estimate.
Top Review by bluemoon downunder
Yummy! I wasn't sure if I'd like pickled peppers, and I love roasted peppers so that's what I used. They'd been roasted with garlic so my dip included some garlic as well! The combination of the first three ingredients provided a creamy dip, so much more more flavoursome than straight cream cheese dips. I always love a lemon flavouring and it was just pefect here. Thanks, Jellyqueen, for sharing another wonderful recipe!
- 8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup pickled pepper, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup scallion, sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon zest, minced
- fresh black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend feta, cream cheese and mayonnaise in a food processor until smooth, scraping the sides of processor a couple of times to make sure it all gets blended.
- Put blend in bowl and fold in peppers, scallions, lemon zest and black pepper.
- Transfer to the serving bowl and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, you can drizzle with olive oil, if desired.
- This is good served with BBQ potato chips, toasted bread triangles -- whatever you like best!