Recipe by Nature's Cuisine
Delicious recipe. Very savory with LOTS of flavor. Inspired by Mean Chef's Chicken With Marsala, Mushrooms and Gorgonzola.
- 453.59 g chicken tenderloins
- kosher salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- 226.79 g mushrooms (cremini or white)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 118.29 ml dry marsala (or red cooking wine)
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 29.58 ml crumbled feta cheese
- Italian parsley (garnish)
- 236.59 ml basmati rice
- 354.88 ml chicken broth
- 236.59 ml water
- 29.58 ml orzo pasta
- 14.79 ml pine nuts
- 29.58 ml chopped parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Season chicken with salt and pepper on both sides.
- In skillet on medium-high, add 2 T olive oil. Saute chicken for about 2 minutes on each side (just until lightly browned and cooked through).
- Transfer to plate and cover with aluminum foil.
- In same skillet, add 1 T oil and mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper then saute for 3-4 minutes (until softened and water reduced).
- Add garlic and saute for 1 minute.
- Add marsala and reduce (about 4 minutes).
- Remove from heat and add sour cream and feta.
- Garnish with parsley. Serve over rice.
- Place all ingredients in pot. Bring to boil.
- Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.