Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another great light summer snack.
- 14 ounces feta cheese
- 3 green onions
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon mixed herbs (i.e basil, oregano)
- 7 tablespoons olive oil
- pepper (ground fresh if possible)
- Cut Feta in to about 1/2 inch squares.
- Cut onions.
- Mince garlic.
- Add olive oil.
- salt and pepper to taste.
- Blend everything.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- This is perfect for baguettes, or any other bread.
I needed a way to preserve my little bit of leftover feta cheese, and this was it! Thank you!!!
I love this stuff. The recipe I have calls for fresh cilantro and black olives but I think you can add all kinds of things to this. It is so good on crisp breads or crackers. Great post Nikosmom
Very good!! I also added sliced grape tomatoes and sliced cucumbers!!