Recipe by -Sylvie-
I found this recipe posted on chefkoch.de, a German cooking website, and have changed it to my liking. I made it for a New Year's Eve party and it was a great hit.
- 1⁄2 lb greek feta (good quality)
- 1 tomatoes, finely cubed
- 1 -1 1⁄2 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 -3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons mixed herbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Break the feta into small chunks, add the olive oil, tomato paste and garlic and using a stick blender or a fork mix everything until you get a paste.
- Now add the herbs and the tomato cubes and stir with a spoon until well mixed, but without breaking up the tomato cubes too much.