Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
I came up with this recipe when I was in a hurry to fix dinner and I needed a good side dish.
- 15 ounces canned diced potatoes or 15 ounces canned sliced potatoes, drained
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Melt the butter in a small frying pan.
- Add the spices to the butter and stir.
- Drain the liquid from the canned potatoes and add the potatoes to the pan.
- Stir with a wooden spoon to coat all the sides of the potatoes.
- Cook on medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Note: Adding the spices to the butter ensures that all the potatoes are evenly coated.
ok this is about easy fast cheap good tasting zaar tour 6
I made these using all the butter called for because I wasn't using a nonstick pan. I used the least amount of paprika. I will make these again but use less butter. Very simple and fast.
I don't know if I would purposely buy canned potatoes just to make this, but it is a good recipe if you have them in the pantry for some reason. I used the larger amount of paprika and doubled the recipe for 3 people with only a tiny amount left over. Very quick and easy.