- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (abot 2 tbsp)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried chipotle powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cilantro leaf, chopped
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 10 ounces farfalle pasta or 10 ounces other small shell pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- In small skillet over medium heat, toast pumpkin seeds for 3-4 minutes, or until browned, shaking often.
- In small bowl, combine garlic, chipotle powder, and salt. Add cilantro, lime juice, oil, and lime zest. Fold in feta cheese.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, and drain.
- Place hot pasta in large serving bowl. Add sauce and toss. Adjust seasonings, if necessary.
- Sprinkle pumpkin seeds over the top and serve.