This dish is so fresh and delicious tasting, my husband and sons just gobble it down every time I make it. Also very easy and quick to make for a weeknight supper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Over medium heat, brown sausage, breaking up with back of spoon as you cook. Drain and set aside.
- 2To same pan add olive oil and garlic, saute until light golden.
- 3Bring large pot of water to the boil, add salt and pasta and cook for 8-10 minutes or until al dente. 3 minutes before the end of the cooking time, add broccoli; drain pasta and broccoli.
- 4In large serving plate, toss together sausage, olive oil with garlic, pasta and broccoli. Add parmesan cheese and toss again lightly before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Farfalle With Broccoli and Sausage
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 760.3
- Calories from Fat 408
- Total Fat 45.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 64.5 mg
- Sodium 894.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 26.1 g