Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This dish is so fresh and delicious tasting, my husband and sons just gobble it down every time I make it. Also very easy and quick to make for a weeknight supper.
- 1 lb hot Italian sausage
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (16 ounce) package farfalle pasta
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Over medium heat, brown sausage, breaking up with back of spoon as you cook. Drain and set aside.
- To same pan add olive oil and garlic, saute until light golden.
- Bring large pot of water to the boil, add salt and pasta and cook for 8-10 minutes or until al dente. 3 minutes before the end of the cooking time, add broccoli; drain pasta and broccoli.
- In large serving plate, toss together sausage, olive oil with garlic, pasta and broccoli. Add parmesan cheese and toss again lightly before serving.
Most Excellent! I loved it! Hubby liked it but he likes saucy pasta's(sp?) more. Easy and light.
YUMMY! I made this last night and since it's just me, I had a bunch left over. It's ok though. I brought some in for lunch today and can freeze the rest. This dish was so light and fresh! I even used garlic in the jar and had to mix in some vegetable oil because I only had a little bit of olive oil left! It was still delicious! I can only imagine how much better it would be if I used fresh garlic and only olive oil. Thanks for this recipe! I will definitely make this EASY recipe again!