Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Wonderful fudge adapted from Kraft Foods. We make this every year for Christmas and Thanksgiving. I had no problem here but since i got such a bad review from jesse wilson i have gone back and used my my penn. Dutch Grama's recipe, so the one you read is not that one that she reviewed.
- 3 cups sugar
- 3⁄4 cup melted oleo
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix first 6 ingredients and bring to boil to soft ball stage, about 240°F (about 12 min.).
- Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients.
- Pour into lightly greased 9 inch pan.
- Chill 2 hours.
- Cut into squares.
This smelled amazing, gorgeous color, pefect taste, but would not harden. I followed the recipe to the letter, still came out like soup. UPDATE: I added the extra white chips and YUMMY RESULTS!!!! The fudge set up perfectly. Very little time, huge mess but thats what DH is for right? Thanks for the tip!