1/1 Photo of Fantasy Fudge (Peanut Butter Fudge)
Sheff Libby's Note:
This recipe is from the mother of a student, and it is the BEST peanut butter fudge I have ever had. I usually use real butter and not margarine when I cook, so I will substitute the margarine in this recipe. From what I have tasted, however, it is still delicious when made with margarine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine sugar, margarine, and milk in heavy 2 1/2 quart saucepan. Bring to full rolling boil, stirring constantly.
- 2Reduce heat to medium. Continue boiling for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 3Remove from heat, and stir in peanut butter.
- 4Add marshmallow cream, nuts, and vanilla. Beat until blended.
- 5Pour into greased 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- 6Let cool, and cut into 1-inch squares.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fantasy Fudge (Peanut Butter Fudge)
Serving Size: 1 (13 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 117
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 57.4
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 26.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 0.8 g