Fantasy Peanut Butter Fudge
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This recipe has been passed around my family for years, came from the back of a jar of marshmallow creme. Incredibly easy, decadently delicious! I make it every year for Christmas - a nice alternative to traditional chocolate fudge.
- Ready In:
- 3 cups sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter (1 1/2 sticks)
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 12 ounces reese's peanut butter chips
- 1 (7 ounce) jar kraft jet puffed marshmallow creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup walnuts (optional)
- Line a 9-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan; set aside.
- Place sugar, butter and evaporated milk in large heavy saucepan. Bring to full rolling boil on medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil 4 minute or until candy thermometer reaches 234°F, stirring constantly to prevent scorching. Remove from heat.
- Add chocolate and marshmallow creme; stir until completely melted. Add walnuts and vanilla; mix well.
- Pour immediately into prepared pan; spread to form even layer in pan. Let stand at room temperature 4 hours or until completely cooled; cut into 1-inch squares. Store in tightly covered container at room temperature.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION