Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Delicious bars you will believe they are a Fantasy
Make and share this Fantasy Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cake mix, oil and egg.
- Beat on medium speed until crumbly.
- Stir in nuts.
- Reserve 1 1/2 cups crumb mixture: press remainder on bottom of greased 13 X 9 inch pan.
- In small saucepan, combine sweetened condensed milk, chocolate ships, salt and vanilla.
- Cook over medium heat until chips melt.
- Pour evenly over prepared crust.
- Sprinkle reserved crumb mixture evenly over top.
- Bake in preheated oven 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Cool thoroughly: cut into bars.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.
- Makes 24 bars.