1/9 Photos of Fantastique Jam Jar French Dressing - With a Twist!
French Tart's Note:
A very easy French Dressing with a few twists. This is a make ahead recipe wth a yield of about 250 mls or 1/4 pint; it keeps for about 7 to 10 days with no problems at all. I have stated dried herbs & seasonings - you can use fresh herbs & seasonings too, but this decreases the keeping time slightly. The oil content in this is considerably lower than most classic French dressings - making it a healthier option, and you know what has gone into it too!
My Private Note
250 ml ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Select a clean bottle preferably with a lip OR, as I often do, a clean jam jar!
- 2Carefully measure all the ingredients into the bottle or the jam jar.
- 3Give it all a good shake - making sure the lid is on securely!
- 4Store in a cool and dark place.
- 5Note: I do store this in the fridge when it is really hot.
- 6It is also great to drizzle over roasted vegetables or to add to potato salad.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fantastique Jam Jar French Dressing - With a Twist!
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.8
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 156.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 0.3 g