1/1 Photo of Fantastic Yellow Squash Casserole
I got this squash casserole recipe from a friend probably 30 years ago. It is always a hit. Hope you like it. Can be made the day before and baked the next day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and dice squash.
- 2Put in saucepan.
- 3Add 2 cups water.
- 4Bring to boil and cook for 10 minutes.
- 5Drain and set aside.
- 6Saute bell pepper and onion in skillert with butter.
- 7Add pepper & onion mixtue, brown sugar, salt and pepper.
- 8Add eggs and milk.
- 9Mix well.
- 10Spray a 2 quart casserole with Pam.
- 11Spoon mixture into casserole.
- 12Bake in 325 degree oven 30 minutes.
- 13Sprinkle breadcrumbs on top.
- 14Bake 10 minutes more or until breadcrumbs brown.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fantastic Yellow Squash Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.5
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 235.3 mg
- Sodium 365.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 19.4 g
- Protein 14.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: