Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
OH these are so easy and cooking chicken this way just dosen't get any easier.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Pound chicken tenderloin with a meat mallet(flat side)until thin.
- Sprinkle each tenderloin with garlic powder.
- Whip eggs with fork until fluffy.
- Place chicken in egg mix.
- Coat each tenderloin with bread crumbs.
- Heat pan over med/high heat and add butter and olive oil.
- When pan is heated fry each chicken tenderloin until golden brown.
- Note: chicken will cook faster than usual due to it being tenderized to a thin piece.
- Note: I like to pour my bread crumbs on a plate to coat, just so that I know all areas of tenderloin is covered with bread crumbs.
These were so easy and very tasty.I changed up the breadcrumbs to panko style and they turned out super crunchy. I used chicken tenderloins so I wouldn't have to flatten chicken and cooked 3 minutes on one side and 2 on the other. I also added a bit of salt to the breading after the first batch just because the garlic wasn't enough flavoring for me. My 3 and 5 year old gobbled these up. We will definitely be enjoying these again!
This was so EASY! and delicious. I served the chicken over Ramen noddles and my son LOVED IT! THANKS!!
instead of garlic powder, sprinkled with a little season salt. all else the same! yummy!!