1/1 Photo of Fancy Chicken Tenderloins
Parkers Mom's Note:
OH these are so easy and cooking chicken this way just dosen't get any easier.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pound chicken tenderloin with a meat mallet(flat side)until thin.
- 2Sprinkle each tenderloin with garlic powder.
- 3Whip eggs with fork until fluffy.
- 4Place chicken in egg mix.
- 5Coat each tenderloin with bread crumbs.
- 6Heat pan over med/high heat and add butter and olive oil.
- 7When pan is heated fry each chicken tenderloin until golden brown.
- 8Note: chicken will cook faster than usual due to it being tenderized to a thin piece.
- 9Note: I like to pour my bread crumbs on a plate to coat, just so that I know all areas of tenderloin is covered with bread crumbs.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fancy Chicken Tenderloins
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 417.9
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 176.1 mg
- Sodium 494.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 33.7 g