Chicken Tenderloins With Cranberry Mustard Sauce
This has got to be the best cranberry chicken I ever stumbled onto by accident.. Thanks Ocean Spray
- Ready In:
- 1 lb chicken tenderloins
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2⁄3 cup dry white wine
- 2⁄3 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons country-style dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄2 cup ocean spray craisins (Original Sweetened Dried Cranberries)
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion, green part only
- Lightly toss chicken pieces with flour; shake off excess.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of butter and oil in a large skillet.
- Add half of the chicken; cook about 2 minutes, turning once until chicken is golden brown on each side and cooked through.
- Add more butter and oil if needed.
- Remove to a platter; keep warm.
- Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Add wine, chicken broth and mustard to skillet, scraping up browned bits.
- Combine cornstarch and water in a small bowl.
- Stir into skillet.
- Add sweetened dried cranberries.
- Boil 1 to 2 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Stir in green onions; cook 1 more minute.
- Pour sauce over chicken.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This recipe was fantastic. I thought I made enough for leftovers, but since everyone had seconds I had nothing to save. I was a little worried the kids wouldn't like the cranberries, but they liked everything. The crazins get nice and soft and the tart taste goes so nicely with the mustard sauce. I served it with brown rice pilaf and a green salad. Thanks for the recipe!