1/2 Photos of Fall-Tastic Apple Crisp
This is an easy and uncommon recipe that is loved in my home. It simple enough for everyday but it works very well for a make as do ahead for Thanksgiving. Serve warm with ice cream if desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 spice cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 6 -8 golden delicious apples, sliced, cored, and peeled
- 1/4 cup Splenda sugar substitute or 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 -2 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1Combine crust ingredients.
- 2Press into the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.
- 3Stir together the filling: sliced apples, sugar, and cinnamon together. Spread over cake mixture.
- 4In a medium bowl, combine brown sugar, flour, oats, cinnamon, and remaining butter until mixture turns into coarse crumbs.
- 5Sprinkle on the apples.
- 6Bake at 350 for 35-45 minutes or until top is golden.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fall-Tastic Apple Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 424.8
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 36.6 mg
- Sodium 373.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 38.4 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
apple pie spice