1/1 Photo of Fall Minestrone - Rachael Ray
1 hr 5 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 29.58 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 113.39 g pancetta, chopped (cut as thick as bacon from the deli)
- 2.46 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 portabella mushroom caps, chopped
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 celery ribs, chopped with greens
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 stalk fresh rosemary
- 8 fresh sage leaves, thinly sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- 946.36-1182.95 ml kale or 946.36-1182.95 ml chard leaves, trimmed of tough ends and veins and coarsely chopped
- 425.24 g can cannellini beans, drained
- 396.89 g can petite diced tomatoes
- 946.0 ml chicken broth
- 473.18 ml vegetable broth
- parmigiano, rind
- 236.59 ml ditalini
- grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- 1Heat a soup pot over med-high heat; add olive oil.
- 2Add in the pancetta; brown for 2 minutes.
- 3Add in the red pepper flakes, garlic, mushrooms, onions, carrots, and celery; cook 5-6 minutes, until mushrooms are lightly browned.
- 4Season with salt and pepper; add in rosemary stems and sage; add in zucchini and chopped greens; stir them in to the pot until all the greens wilt down, 2-3 minutes.
- 5Add in the beans, tomatoes, broths, and cheese rind; cover with lid and bring to a boil.
- 6Uncover and add ditalini pasta; cook for 7-8 minutes at a rolling simmer, uncovered, until the pasta is al dente.
- 7Remove pot from heat; remove the rind and now bare rosemary stems; adjust salt/pepper to taste.
- 8Ladle soup into shallow bowls; top with grated cheese; serve with crusty bread.
Browse Our Top Seasonal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Seasonal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fall Minestrone - Rachael Ray
Serving Size: 1 (513 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 401.4
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1146.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.5 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 20.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh sage leaves