A really light and fluffy, like a sponge cake, chocolate chip cookie, on the lighter side and still OH SO GOOD!
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 5 tablespoons plain nonfat yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- Beat margarine, yogurt, sugars, corn starch, applesauce, milk and vanilla until well mixed.
- Then add flour and baking soda/powder and salt and beat until smooth - then add chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 6-10 minutes until lightly golden brown.