1 hr 45 mins
Sandy Bray Chef #675252's Note:
Tips: For easier clean-up spray pan with a pan spray. Sprinkle shredded cheese of choice over top on the last 15 minutes of bake time. Boil chicken ahead of time and de-bone. Cooked chicken can be stored in refrigerator for 3 to 4 days. Or it can be frozen for 4 months.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 roasting chicken (boiled & de-boned)
- 2 (29 ounce) cans of large cut vegetables, drained
- 1 (7 ounce) can sliced mushrooms (optional)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup melted margarine
- 1 cup self rising flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1Combine de-boned chicken, vegetables and mushrooms into a large cake pan.
- 2In a mixing bowl mix together broth, soups, and chopped onion till well incorporated.
- 3Pour over chicken and vegetable mixture. Stir till well incorporated.
- 4In a separate mixing bowl combine melted margarine, flour and milk till lumps are gone. Pour evenly over chicken and vegetable mixture till top is covered.
- 5Bake at 350°F for 1 hour or until top is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fabulous Chicken Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 373.5
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 45.3 mg
- Sodium 1228.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 14.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: