Recipe by sbray
Tips: For easier clean-up spray pan with a pan spray. Sprinkle shredded cheese of choice over top on the last 15 minutes of bake time. Boil chicken ahead of time and de-bone. Cooked chicken can be stored in refrigerator for 3 to 4 days. Or it can be frozen for 4 months.
- 1 roasting chicken (boiled & de-boned)
- 2 (29 ounce) cansof large cut vegetables, drained
- 1 (7 ounce) can sliced mushrooms (optional)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup melted margarine
- 1 cup self rising flour
- 1 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine de-boned chicken, vegetables and mushrooms into a large cake pan.
- In a mixing bowl mix together broth, soups, and chopped onion till well incorporated.
- Pour over chicken and vegetable mixture. Stir till well incorporated.
- In a separate mixing bowl combine melted margarine, flour and milk till lumps are gone. Pour evenly over chicken and vegetable mixture till top is covered.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour or until top is golden brown.