Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
An easy and good carrot muffin recipe. Add raisins, walnuts or other ingredients if desired.
Make and share this Extremely Easy Carrot Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Grease muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, combine eggs, oil and brown sugar; beat well.
- Combine egg mixture and flour mixture; mix just until moistened.
- Fold in carrots and drained raisins.
- Spoon into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Let cool for 30 minutes or eat immediately.
I made these muffins yes it calls for oil but lists apple sauce but I knew I could substitute them. I find them bland but could easily put different spices in them. Asked for easy recipe and got one. Thanks
This recipe needed to be proof read!! Asks for oil and there is no oil listed in the ingreds so I assumed it meant the apple sauce.....fingers crossed on this one...too late to go back now......check you recipe before putting it online!!
As is, these muffins were wonderful and easy to make. I also tried them with vanilla (preferred).
I've also substituted 1 cup quick-cooking oats for 1 cup flour -- both were equally good. The recipe yielded more than 18 muffins on my 2-inch muffin tins.
Thanks for sharing.