1/2 Photos of Extra Moist Cornbread with Sour Cream
This cornbread remains moist and is so good! We really enjoy it with soups or chili.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly grease a 13"X9" pan.
- 2Preheat your oven to 375 F degrees.
- 3Beat eggs until light, then add the oil and the salt.
- 4Continue to mix this together and add the creamed corn, the sour cream and finally, the muffin mix.
- 5Pour mixture into the prepared pan and place in the oven.
- 6Bake for 35 minutes.
- 7Add extra taste to the recipe using some of the following if you wish: 1 small can diced (and drained) geen chilies, 1/2-3/4 cup grated cheese (Monterey Jack or medium cheddar work well).
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Extra Moist Cornbread with Sour Cream
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.8
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 38.0 mg
- Sodium 354.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 2.9 g