Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
the name says it all, makes small ball about 2 1/2 inches in diameter, but easily doubles
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 4 ounces sharp white cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄3 cup parsley, minced
- 1⁄3 cup chopped pecans or 1⁄3 cup bacon bits
- Mix the first five ingredients together.
- Shape into a ball; roll in a mixture of parsley and your choice of pecans or bacon bits.
- Cover and chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- serve with crackers.