French Cuisine. From www.justfrance.org Serve as appetizer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 200C, 40OF.
- 2Beat butter, parsley, garlic and shallot in a bowl till well combined, then beat in salt, pepper and wine.
- 3Put a small amount of the butter, then one of the snails into each empty shell and fill up with butter mixture. Press the fresh breadcrumbs into the butter. Arrange on special escargot dishes or an ovenproof dish with the opening facing upwards.
- 4Put in the oven for 8-10 minutes until butter begins to bubble.
- 5Serve immediately with crusty bread.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Escargots De Bourgogne
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 541.1
- Calories from Fat 430
- Total Fat 47.8 g
- Saturated Fat 29.5 g
- Cholesterol 171.5 mg
- Sodium 1611.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 17.9 g