Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 2 cups sifted flour
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 fluid ounces buttermilk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup toffee pieces
- brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 450°F degrees.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking soda, and baking powder.
- Cut in butter.
- Add buttermilk, egg, and vanilla.
- Mix in toffee chips.
- With floured hands, form dough into a ball and spread it out into an 8-inch diameter circle onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Cut into wedges.
- Sprinkle excess flour, toffee chip mixture with a tablespoon or so of brown sugar onto the top.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
Love these!!! Easy to do and tasty too! The toffee adds a nice bit of extra sweetness.