- 1 lb butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 6 teaspoons water
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups crushed walnuts or 2 cups pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat Butter, Sugar and water in a 3 quart sauce-pan to a rolling boil.
- When mix reaches 305 degrees pour onto a greased large cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle chocolate Chips over the candy.
- As chocolate melts spread with a butter knife.
- Spread nuts evenly over the pan, shaking lightly until all nuts stick.
- Cool until hard.
- Break into pieces.