Recipe by Divinemom5
A butternut squash filling make these a vegetarian delight.
Top Review by chiclet
5 stars are not enough. 10 stars MIGHT be enough. My boyfriend told me I should never cook anything else ever again. In other words, this dish is outstanding. Great flavors, clear instructions, and relatively easy to put together. I will definitely make this again...and again...and again. Thanks divinemom5!
- 907.18-1360.77 g butternut squash, baked, filling mashed
- 170.09 g cream cheese, cubed
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 2.46 ml chili powder
- 1.23 ml ground cumin
- 1.23 ml coriander
- 1.23 ml oregano
- 1.23 ml salt
- 0.25 ml cinnamon
- 12 corn tortillas
- 340.19 g salsa
- 236.59 ml grated cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix squash, cream cheese, scallions and spices until smooth.
- Warm tortillas in hot skillet until pliable.
- Fill each tortilla with 1/4 cup of filling, Roll tightly and place in baking dish, seam side down.
- Pour salsa over filled tortillas.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover dish with foil, bake 25-30 minutes or until heated through.