- 2 cups Cool Whip
- 1⁄2 cup Cool Whip (for garnish)
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 3 teaspoons white sugar
- 6 teaspoons Kahlua
- chocolate sprinkles
- wafer cookies
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl beat the 2 cups cool whip with the cream until stiff peaks form.
- With a spatula stir in the cocoa powder, instant coffee and sugar and blend well.
- Add kahlua and stir thoroughly with a spatula.
- Spoon into 6 dessert cups and chill.
- When ready to serve, dust the top of each serving with chocolate sprinkles and crown with a dollop Of cool whip.
- Serve with wafer cookies.