Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A copy cat recipe from El Torito's that's creamy- yummy.
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- 1⁄2 cup Cool Whip (for garnish)
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 3 teaspoons white sugar
- 6 teaspoons Kahlua
- chocolate sprinkles
- wafer cookies
- In a large bowl beat the 2 cups cool whip with the cream until stiff peaks form.
- With a spatula stir in the cocoa powder, instant coffee and sugar and blend well.
- Add kahlua and stir thoroughly with a spatula.
- Spoon into 6 dessert cups and chill.
- When ready to serve, dust the top of each serving with chocolate sprinkles and crown with a dollop Of cool whip.
- Serve with wafer cookies.
This is delicious! And so easy to make. I could not stop eating it and before I knew it there was none left for anyone else. This is a keeper!
I can't believe how easy this is to make! I enjoyed it just as much as if I'd ordered it at El Torito! Definitely a keeper!
This was easy to make and tasted better the next day. It's not quite as good as more traditional recipes for mousse but makes up for it with speed and convenience.